October Update



Greetings!  I want to send thanks to everyone who came out to see me at this month’s events: the Falling Leaves Art Studio Tour & MCBA Fall ComiCon!  And, to all you special people who joined the mailing list, welcome!

Since the last post…

A new Forever Girls story is online!  Read it now, here:
http://theforevergirls.tumblr.com/

Where?  There? No, here:  http://theforevergirls.tumblr.com/
________________________________________________________________  


Hello Kitty Design Contest!
I haven’t done many contests in the past, but I gave a go at a t-shirt design for this one.  If you have account with WeLoveFine.com or wouldn’t mind creating one, you can rate my t-shirt design here:

Thanks a bunch!

 ________________________________________________________________   


What’s Next?

Another Drawing Night this week on Thursday!

More Forever Girls pages are in the works

…and a new surprise featuring Penguin & Peep is coming soon!

  ________________________________________________________________   


Shopping:

As announced in the previous update, you can now shop online at ArtistMonica.com, and also still at the etsy store (Subarashii.etsy.com) for more Penguin & Peep items.  I’d also like to let you know that if there’s a piece of art not online that you saw at a show, chances are I still have it and just haven’t listed it online yet, so feel free to contact me about anything you don’t see!  contact@artistmonica.com

Have a wonderful week!

-Monica



Comments