An Exciting Season!



Christmas is coming and I can’t believe what a busy and wonderful season I’ve had!  I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

My mother and I dressed for my friend's traditional Japanese wedding!
Throughout the fall I enjoyed many blessings including travel to visit friends, attend a wedding in Japan, and hang out with awesome artists at CTNX in Burbank, CA.

Hello CTN Expo!
The fall also brought about a change in my routine as I became an Adjunct Online Instructor teaching a Photoshop class.  Adding teaching into my life has caused me to be a little less attentive to keeping up with social media, but it’s been a true blessing.

So, what else is new?  Outside of teaching I’m continuing to work on some freelance projects and my own little sweeties Penguin & Peep!

Speaking of Penguin & Peep, they have a new calendar for sale just in time for 2016!
 
Available in the Subarashii Store:
Penguin & Peep 2016 Calendar

My latest publication is now available to purchase- Minnesota Minotaur which features chapter illustrations I worked on.  

 
Available in my Artist’s Shop (and on amazon.com):
Minnesota Minotaur

I hope you enjoy your holiday season and that you will be blessed!

Thanks for reading,

-Monica

Comments